February definitely hasn’t been my most productive month I’ve ever had, but it has reminded me that sometimes some rest is good and will help to rejuvenate you for the month ahead. So here are my favourite products from the month!
- Alpha H Absolute Eye Complex – I picked this up from QVC this month and have absolutely fallen in love with it. It’s a thin serum which makes it really easy to wear under makeup and you can really feel it firming the under eye area. I also use it at night along with a heavier eye cream from Emma Hardie. While I can’t say I’ve seen staggering results because I don’t have many fine lines around my eyes, my eyes feel much firmer and more moisturised and I can definitely see myself repurchasing this when it runs out.
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm – I’ve also been loving the Emma Hardie cleansing balm, it takes off my makeup so well without stripping my skin and is a really luxurious step in my routine
- Alpha H Triple Action Cleanser – I then follow with this cleanser and it’s been making my skin feel so clean yet still nourished. I’ve done a full cleansing post here if you want to hear more about my current routine and why I’ve been loving it so much.
- Anastasia Contour and Highlight Powders – again I’ve got a full post on this here if you want to read more on my palette but I’ve been loving the quality of these powders for use on both the face and the eyes. I’d definitely recommend picking a few of these powders up as they’re currently on sale on BeautyBay.
- YSL Gloss Volupte Shade 20 – I haven’t been wearing too much makeup this month but this is one product that hasn’t left my handbag. It’s a beautiful glossy nude with a bit of shimmer, it goes with pretty much any makeup look and the packaging cannot be matched in my opinion. The wand is also a really nice shape and applies the product beautifully.
- Jo Malone Pomegrante Noir – This has been my absolute favourite fragrance this month, it’s dark and spicy and oh so beautiful. I’d definitely recommend smelling it if you pass a Jo Malone store if you haven’t tried it already.
- Molton Brown Gingerlily Shower Gel – I’m not typically someone who would spend a lot on shower gel, but sometimes I love spending a little more money on Molton Brown. This month I’ve been loving their Gingerlily fragrance, it does leave a scent on the skin but nothing too strong and it wears of pretty quickly so it doesn’t interfere with your fragrance too much.
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Daily Face Cream– I love this product because it’s one of the few moisturisers that doesn’t have mineral oil or shea butter in which are known for causing breakouts. It’s not the richest moisturiser ever but I find it plenty for the day and then I add an oil in the evening to boost the moisture, if you want to read more about my serum/moisturisers I’ve done a post here.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – I’m not one of those people who uses this concealer on a daily basis however when I pick it up I always remember why everyone loves it so much. It’s high coverage and long lasting and for such an affordable price, I just wish there was a larger shade range – I’d love to see some darker colours to use as a contour and for darker skins in general.
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation – quite honestly the only reason I’ve been using this foundation this month is because I haven’t been using any fake tan so I’m super pale and its the only foundation that matches me, but I have to say I’m really impressed by it. I think it’s more of a winter foundation for me as I find it tends to melt off my oily skin in the summer months but I’ve been loving it over the past few weeks.
What were your favourite products from February?