- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Light Warm – this has been my go-to concealer for a really long time but I started using it more frequently this month and it never fails to amaze me. It’s got incredible coverage but still so easy to blend, I definitely need to pick up some darker shades for Spring/Summer
- Garnier Micellar Gel Wash – Combination – I believe this product hit the shelves this month. I’ve been loving to use it as a pre-cleanse before a more rigorous cleanser. If you’re looking for an alternative to a micellar water this would be perfect.
- NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint – Finland and Alaska – I’ve had this foundation in my collection for a while but I had never given it a proper test. I haven’t fallen completely in love with this foundation but it’s definitely something I’ll continue to reach for – particularly in the warmer months. It’s definitely mattifying and leaves the skin with a sheer tint rather than a full coverage. I imagine it would wear really beautifully in the Summer, the only downside is that it clings to dry patches which will put some people off.
- Real Techniques Sponge – this sponge has made a real comeback for me this month, I’ve really hated using brushes recently (super streaky and heavy looking for some reason) – this sponge has been my go-to, it blends out my foundation so seamlessly and leaves the perfect finish on my skin
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% – I did a whole post on The Ordinary as a brand – but I’ve been loving this product and it’s made my skin much clearer this month – but I’ll keep you updated on the long term effects
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid + B5 – however one product I don’t need to wait longer to see the effects is the Hyaluronic Acid + B5 – it gives me all the benefits of Hydraluron for a fraction of the price and this bottle will last a lot longer as I’m using a lot less product – it’s a win win!
- Chloe Morello Beauty Haul Palette – Pretty, Fun, Fearless– I got this product back in November and have been loving it ever since, particularly the warm orangey brown colours on the top row. They really flatter my blue eyes and blend so beautifully. The palette is also perfect for travelling because it’s really thin but the eyeshadow pans are still good sizes and the colour range is incredible for traveling, really wish it wasn’t limited edition!
- MAC Spirit lipstick and Subculture lipliner – if I could only keep one lipstick combination from this month it would have to be this one. It only really works when I’m more tanned (all praise to St. Tropez Express Tan) but it makes my lips look alive but still nude-y brown. It’s definitely worth swatching next time you’re at a MAC counter.
- COLAB Dry Shampoo – this is one of those products that I never realise how much I love it until I run out, and then I have to make a panic-induced trip to Superdrug and buy 4 bottles. This is the best dry shampoo I’ve ever tried, it’s not chalky or dusty and all of the scents are incredible but not overpoweringly sickly.
- YSL Touche Eclat – my last favourite is the YSL Touche Eclat, I’ve always been pretty sceptical about how much this product could actually correct dark circles but I have to say I have been surprisingly impressed. I can definitely see a difference when I use this paired with concealer, and it’s been helping to brighten up some gloomy January mornings.
What were your favourite products from January?